● Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and other platform analysis and content production
● Writing content and articles within the innovation, startup space
● Support email marketing efforts by assisting design, messaging and segmentation of emails
● Support communications between departments including sales, finance, operations
● Supporting the rollout of the new podcast initiative, including holding interviews with leading startups, managing sharing and success of the initiative.
● Working closely with the events team in supporting event marketing
We are South East Asia’s largest innovation centric community with 6 coworking spaces in Singapore and Kuala Lumpur.
After years of pioneering and creating the most authentic coworking communities in Singapore, we have found that the world needs a better way for coworking, innovation and growth. Found8 is a new singular vision and identity that drives growth and betterment for our diverse community of innovators.
At our core is the greatest asset we’ve always had, which is our visionary communities, partners and a true spirit of collaboration. On top of this we are bringing equal parts of our shared strengths to consistently produce game changing businesses, through our expanded network, beautiful spaces, and high touch customer services.
Found8 wants to be a force of change that leaves every individual and business better than when we found them.
Purpose: Build supportive environments that create change, advance communities and accelerate growth.
Values: Care Beyond Profits / Growth Mindset / Positive Impact / Unity in Diversity / Delivering on our Promises
Vision: Transform Found8 from a local coworking brand into a global brand that rebuilds the way communities share life by combining co-living, co-wellness and co-retiring
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.