Business Planning & Market Research
● Have a strong business acumen on the coworking (and innovation) landscape in Singapore and Malaysia (then India and Australia) and globally - know key players, competitors, strategic accounts, trends and opportunities
● Pro-actively identify new business opportunities, market positioning by looking at both macro and micro trends, external positioning and internal core competencies
● Acquire intelligence and regularly report on how the coworking (and innovation) scene is evolving in relevant markets
● Prepare business reports and plans for internal buy-in and C-level approval
Strategic Leads Generation and Account Management
● Responsible for development and execution of the sales strategy including management of the sales / membership teams in Singapore and Malaysia
● Gather business intelligence from our CRM database of 22,000+ contacts: Identify patterns, industries, stage of business growth and eventually, target groups
● Understanding our members business and workspace needs and objectives - relationship building and strategization with key members to support the hunting and closure of new business, including cross or up-selling new products to existing or past members
● Ensure all sales collaterals are optimised for different uses and clearly communicate our value proposition of high touch and deep touch and innovation community
● Prospect, qualify, and nurture leads through the entire sales cycle (i.e. outreach, CRM, EDMs, cold emails and phone calls, social media, networking, events, etc.)
● Own the outbound sales process: outbound lead qualification, prospecting, pipeline building and opportunity identification, per leads target set by the COO / CGO
● Inbound lead management (See below under CRM)
● Hitting our quarterly coworking revenue targets through consistent hunting, nurturing and conversion activities
● Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships pre- and post-sales
CRM + Data Performance
● Overall in charge of managing all Leads and Pipeline Data in Hubspot CRM and moving/nurturing them along the customer journey
● Maintain live customer relationship management (CRM) system
● Establish and developing a data analytics framework to track performance and continually optimize/refine the approach to increase conversions and other sales metrics
● Always analysing channel performance based on data, and making strategic decisions on which channels to optimise further
● Achieve target # of new connections / qualified leads / first meetings set up for sales team / across all products especially workspace (and events + Corporate Innovation)
● Achieve target conversion rates
● Achieve occupancy and revenue targets
● Develop creative sources of new high quality high value leads
● Close collaboration and communication with the Events and Marketing teams to optimise sales and marketing efforts
● Train and manage a high-performing sales team
We are South East Asia’s largest innovation centric community with 6 coworking spaces in Singapore and Kuala Lumpur.
After years of pioneering and creating the most authentic coworking communities in Singapore, we have found that the world needs a better way for coworking, innovation and growth. Found8 is a new singular vision and identity that drives growth and betterment for our diverse community of innovators.
At our core is the greatest asset we’ve always had, which is our visionary communities, partners and a true spirit of collaboration. On top of this we are bringing equal parts of our shared strengths to consistently produce game changing businesses, through our expanded network, beautiful spaces, and high touch customer services.
Found8 wants to be a force of change that leaves every individual and business better than when we found them.
Purpose: Build supportive environments that create change, advance communities and accelerate growth.
Values: Care Beyond Profits / Growth Mindset / Positive Impact / Unity in Diversity / Delivering on our Promises
Vision: Transform Found8 from a local coworking brand into a global brand that rebuilds the way communities share life by combining co-living, co-wellness and co-retiring