We are South East Asia’s largest innovation centric community with 6 coworking spaces in Singapore and Kuala Lumpur.
After years of pioneering and creating the most authentic coworking communities in Singapore, we have found that the world needs a better way for coworking, innovation and growth. Found8 is a new singular vision and identity that drives growth and betterment for our diverse community of innovators. At our core is the greatest asset we’ve always had, which is our visionary communities, partners and a true spirit of collaboration. On top of this we are bringing equal parts of our shared strengths to consistently produce game changing businesses, through our expanded network, beautiful spaces, and high touch customer services.
Found8 wants to be a force of change that leaves every individual and business better than when we found them.
Purpose: Build supportive environments that create change, advance communities and accelerate growth.
Values: Care Beyond Profits / Growth Mindset / Positive Impact / Unity in Diversity / Delivering on our Promises
Vision: Transform Found8 from a local coworking brand into a global brand that rebuilds the way communities share life by combining co-living,co-wellness and co-retiring
The Event Coordinator will play a key role in supporting our events department by providing assistance with events sales, coordination and execution. The Event Coordinator reports to the Events Executive. The internship offers exciting hands-on experience and the opportunity to gain new skills.
- Assist in ensuring proactive executing and scheduling of a wide variety of events and meetings across our 5 locations
- Assist in consolidating monthly sales report
- Assist in consolidating and analysing events data for weekly reports
- Secure equipment and rentals as needed, set-up, tear-down, and help coordination of overall event execution
- Assist with post event follow-up (logistics)
- Undertake any other ad hoc related duties as assigned
- Conduct effective event sales tour for potential clients as and when required
- Organisational skills to manage multiple tasks, attention to detail, and the ability to prioritise in a changing environment and still meet deadlines
- Dynamic self-starter who takes initiative, highly reliable
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; interpersonal and follow- up skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team