We are South East Asia’s largest innovation centric community with 6 coworking spaces in Singapore and Kuala Lumpur.
After years of pioneering and creating the most authentic coworking communities in Singapore, we have found that the world needs a better way for coworking, innovation and growth. Found8 is a new singular vision and identity that drives growth and betterment for our diverse community of innovators. At our core is the greatest asset we’ve always had, which is our visionary communities, partners and a true spirit of collaboration. On top of this we are bringing equal parts of our shared strengths to consistently produce game changing businesses, through our expanded network, beautiful spaces, and high touch customer services.
Found8 wants to be a force of change that leaves every individual and business better than when we found them.
Purpose: Build supportive environments that create change, advance communities and accelerate growth.
Values: Care Beyond Profits / Growth Mindset / Positive Impact / Unity in Diversity / Delivering on our Promises
Vision: Transform Found8 from a local coworking brand into a global brand that rebuilds the way communities share life by combining co-living,co-wellness and co-retiring
- Work closely with Community Executives (CEs) and Community Manager on space and facilities optimisation and communications with members
- Work closely with Community Manager to address customer service needs and plan events calendar
- Work closely with Events Lead on execution support for events and communication to members
- Hire, mentor, and performance manage CEs. Train CEs to assist with operational, IT, membership, sales, and events initiatives
- Set up and manage NPS and other feedback channels from customers, review and recommend improvement initiatives
- Handle customer complaints
- Enforce adherence to regulations and customer service quality standards across all space
- Maintain high levels of customer engagement with a focus on customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Partner closely with other cross-functional team members to create new or refine existing onboarding and customer experience SOPs