We are South East Asia’s largest innovation centric community with 6 coworking spaces in Singapore and Kuala Lumpur.
After years of pioneering and creating the most authentic coworking communities in Singapore, we have found that the world needs a better way for coworking, innovation and growth. Found8 is a new singular vision and identity that drives growth and betterment for our diverse community of innovators. At our core is the greatest asset we’ve always had, which is our visionary communities, partners and a true spirit of collaboration. On top of this we are bringing equal parts of our shared strengths to consistently produce game changing businesses, through our expanded network, beautiful spaces, and high touch customer services.
Found8 wants to be a force of change that leaves every individual and business better than when we found them.
Purpose: Build supportive environments that create change, advance communities and accelerate growth.
Values: Care Beyond Profits / Growth Mindset / Positive Impact / Unity in Diversity / Delivering on our Promises
Vision: Transform Found8 from a local coworking brand into a global brand that rebuilds the way communities share life by combining co-living,co-wellness and co-retiring
- Refer all enquiries via phone and walk-ins to the correct channels
- Attend to members and guests requirements at the reception desk at all times
- Manage guest passes and the guest pass system at the front desk
- Manage the picking up, sorting, and informing members about their mail
- Manage borrowing of IT equipment by members
- Support Sales Team with new members
- Set up new members account on Membership portal
- Preparing first invoice for members
- Manage onboarding of new members
- Manage collection of cheque and cash membership payments
- Checking and filing all vendor invoices received
- Main point of contact for members on day to day basis providing feedback loop to Customer Experience Lead, Members Success team, and Events team on members' needs
- Engaging with members and connect them to each other and / or to partners where appropriate
- Responsible for opening the space for operations and closing the space at the end of business day
- Responsible for the daily upkeep of the whole space, including all the meeting rooms and event spaces, to reflect Found8's standards
- Manage the cleaning team (work closely with Customer Experience Manager)
- Manage inventory of marketing collaterals & stationery
- Set up and prepare the appropriate office spaces for new members
- Support members with operational or IT related
- Any other administrative work as required
- Manage regular member's welfare and community engagement events
- Provide events support as and when necessary
- To assist with walk in tours when the Sales Team is not available